ACC [PC] Season 6 - Round 10 [Bathurst 2020 - 120min] Enduro

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by CornfordCaster, Aug 23, 2021.

1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

What an amazing 2 hours of racing on Monday night! I really enjoyed that. My lap 1 mistake was soon forgotten as there's never a dull moment at Bathurst :). Recovery laps + avoiding spun cars + battles + perfect pit stops + tense moments = fun, sweat and cheers!

A sim is only as good as the people racing it together, and I reckon this bunch is as good as it gets! :thumbsup:

Well done to Andy, not just for the win but for putting up with all of us 'mirror dwellers'! Congrats to each class winner in the race and Congrats to each Class Champion (see the League Table thread for more congratulations than you can poke a stick at).

NOTE. For anyone that feels like racing at ROOZ tonight server 2 is open with Suzuka 2019 loaded so feel free to just rock up and see if anyone else has bothered to rock up :). It's still technically "Whacky Wednesday" but I'm going to call it "Whimsical Wednesday" because you can pick absolutely any car in ACC that you feel like trying. Standard 2 x 30 mins races with no mandatory pitstops, Prac 1 starts at 8pm AEST and I've no idea what the weather's doing (what else is new?).
    CornfordCaster and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  2. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Epic stuff once again Glenn! :notworthy:
    tezpez85 and CornfordCaster like this.
  3. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Great highlights package! That battle between Rolz and Hendo went on forever
  4. Chaos

Chaos New Recruit

that was the short version, it cut most of the battle
    tezpez85 likes this.
  5. MatthewMarshHK

MatthewMarshHK Rookie

This is brilliant! Thanks for putting in the effort. What a fabulous thing...
  6. MatthewMarshHK

MatthewMarshHK Rookie

I mean to post that comment to the racing highlights, obvs. Really liked it with the Picture in Picture, etc.