ACC [PC] Season 6 & Fun Runs - Thoughts and Ideas

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by krunch, Apr 10, 2021.

1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I've updated the OP with a summary list of the ideas posted here.

Also what do people think about rounds falling on Monday public holidays? Does it generally make it better for a round or is it harder to make those rounds?
  2. Wally

Wally Team Driver

For me, I can race OK on public hol Mondays.
    krunch likes this.
  3. Chaos

Chaos New Recruit

i have read a couple of suggestions posted and personally i think some are missing the mark a little, for me rooz is fun because you can roll in no practice driving the car you enjoy the most and just have fun racing whoever is near your pace. The more regulated leagues killed the enjoyment out of the game and racing for me personally which is why i no longer race there. so from my side i would suggest keep it simple and fun. (mean no disrespect to any suggestions just my 2 cents on the mater) :)

things i liked that were suggested:
    • Mixed GT3/GT4 season similar to Season 4 (if there is enough cars for both categories)
    • Restrict time acceleration to 1x for sprints and 2x for enduros
    • Drop the Supersprints from the season (these are 2x30 min races with no pitstops) (maybe make them have a pitstop?)
    • Double season break - one each after the 4th and 8th rounds
    c4rLo5, CornfordCaster and krunch like this.
  4. Paul McElhinney

Paul McElhinney Rookie

What's the chances of having it a bit earlier? Having the late night finish early in the week didn't work for me and I wound up being a grumpy tired bugger for the next few days.
  5. krunch

Yeah fair call. The problem is that with multiple time zones it's tricky to find a race time that suits everyone. We are always happy hear what times people would prefer.
  6. AbleArcher83

AbleArcher83 New Recruit

Just want too know if the qual server is recording laps. I turned 10+ laps and waited 2 days and still nothing. Feel I might be missing something.
  7. krunch

I'll look into it for you tomorrow.
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hey guys, I just moved a bunch of junk out of the processing pipe so hopefully this will start working again!
    krunch likes this.
  9. krunch

Thanks Steve. Yes I did look into this issue last night and manually uploaded recent results. The result was that a bunch of new drivers and their lap times showed up :)