ACC Sorry all I am currently standing down

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Jul 25, 2020.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Due to unforseen events that are pretty insane, not related to anyone here I have decided to stand down and take a full break from everything here. I dont want to discuss these reasons here but many will likely all know why once you watch the news. Thanks and hopefully catch you all some time later in better times.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Sorry to see you go Marty, you have done a wonderful job here at ROOZ and we are all extremely grateful for the time and effort you have committed here! Hope all works out and we see you again in the near future..
    tezpez85 and marty like this.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Real sorry to see this @marty - as @Rolz said, we are all so grateful for your hard work and the amazing job you do around here organising things. I hope you and yours are ok and that we see you around again soon!
    tezpez85 and marty like this.
  4. Wally

Wally Team Driver

All the best Marty. Good luck with whatever you're dealing with.
    marty likes this.
  5. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

Thanks for all the work you've put in organising stuff around here. Good luck with everything dude and hopefully you're back soon.
    marty likes this.
  6. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I've seen the news, and I appreciate it's a personal decision, but why are you stepping down from here? This is still a fun place to be, away from the real world.
    marty likes this.
  7. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Thanks for all your work @marty , I know we all appreciate the effort you've put in to bring us some great racing and plenty of laughs off track. Hope to see you back again soon.
    marty likes this.
  8. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

thanks for all the work in putting this together Marty. Hope that whatever has occured you can come back in a better place down the road, I hope to see you then.
    marty likes this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks for the best wishes guys , hopefully I come back soon but I dont want to get directly into topics here as its a sim racing forum. Ive enjoyed my time here and unfortunatly others have forced my hand unexpectadly even if I am some what responsible by my own actions in the situation and not by accident. Most of it is out of my hands and I need to focus on a few other things right now. Sorry for no real warning I can work with Rolz or whoever wants to take the rains for a while if needed over the next few days.
    The news is a little different when your in it, my business may also have been forced to shut down and if so I will likely be moving out of Melbourne soon.
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Wally like this.
  10. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Thanks for all of your hard work organising all of the events and seasons! It has been great fun racing with you, even though I'm no where near your level of pace. All the best for the future and hope to see you back racing soon!
    SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  11. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

All the best Marty, look after yourself first. Hopefully you'll be back ASAP.
    marty likes this.
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Take care Marty hope it all works out
    marty likes this.
  13. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Thanks Marty for everything you do at rooz and hope to see you back here soon!
    Easyprey007 and marty like this.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks all for the reply's, as I am now being permanently banned from the Kunos forums I wont in any way help promote their software so my time in this forum section at least is done.

Thanks all for making my time here very enjoyable, thanks to those that have done a great job taking over the currnet and future seasons.

Special thanks to Kunos for ignoring all mp lobby and server issues effecting us in this part of the world entirely.
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Sad news mate, you're a legend and the handling of this by Kunos is insane. So much positive input there and...well, no good!

For current ACC racers, don't fret, we are still going ahead and doing the things, the Mon/Wed leagues will be moving forwards as normal (minus one great bloke and super fast driver).
    nanlatt, marty, krunch and 1 other person like this.