ACC Season 2 Signup Thread!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

i'm definitely down for some racing this new season :)
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Sorry @Jeremy Talbot, I missed this question... .yeah at the moment Q1 normally starts around 9.15pm AEDT so we can get WA drivers on board as well... when DST time ends we usually move it back to 8:45pm AEST
    marty and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  3. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

Nice one, thank you. I'm in NZ so it's a bit on the later side but that's no problem whatsoever
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Rookie

Is there an estimate of when the schedule will be up? Thank you.
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Balimaar like this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Will try get all official info up tonight, sorry I just got back from OS yesterday and I came home to a dead NBN connection. Which they havent been able to fix yet and not sure when I will get a home connection up and running again.:mad:
  6. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Rookie

Thanks Marty!

And hopefully your internet gets sorted soon, with Telstra?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  7. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

Cheers Marty :) I hope you don't mind us asking. For me its a matter of being able to practice enough before the event and get a setup I'm happy with.

Do you have any restrictions on cars depending on what broad class we are in?

(Did that make sense or am I talking in Spanglish again?)
  8. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

We'll make sure ppl have enough time to put some laps down on the first race track...
    No we don't run any car restrictions (ballast etc) because we have the 3 different classes it makes (generally) sure you can have a good race in your class.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Im with Aussie Broadband but seems there were some pretty big storms around here while I was away, my connection was dead and someone from NBN came yesterday but it was still raining and the pit outside was flooded so he said he couldn't do anything. They have rescheduled for Monday morning so hope they can get it sorted then, the season proper will start march 16th. I am just finalising the schedule now checking dates etc for holidays and will make it so the rounds will alternate between sprint and enduro/ICGT.

All sprint rounds will be either 2x30 minute races or 1x60 alternating between both formats, regular enduros will be 90 minute races and ICGT rounds will be 2hrs with Spa 3hrs or 2.4hrs if 3 is a bit long for most on a Monday night.

Next Monday we will have a 2x30 minute pre season test at kyalami as this is also the last official round, there will be a qualifying server again to set grades with the track for this not yet decided but it will be up with 1 week prior to the 1st official race.

The races will be available to be run solo but also any rounds can be run as a team of 2 if some aren't into running full distances on their own. I am assuming drive swaps are mostly functional already but I still haven't loaded ACC since getting back but will jump in tonight to run some laps on the new tracks. I am not sure how we will go with point scoring for teams and if we will need to enforce teams for both drivers to be in the same class. Car selection for teams will also be tricky as cars are forced for the season per driver so anyone that may want to run races paired up with someone may need to also run the same car for the season.
  10. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

So there is for instance nothing stopping me (likely being placed in Silver) driving the Lambo? Sorry if I'm being a pest with all these questions. Just making sure I am on the right page before I begin my religious practice.

Good luck with the interwebs repairs! I'll get to practicing Kyalami more or less straight away!
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Yes you are free to choose any car no matter what class you are in, the only limit is whatever car you start your first official race in you will be in for the season.

For people wanting to team up for some races its best if they both choose the same car but we will force the car per team by the driver higher in the standings prior to the race they team up. There is no need to be in a team as the season can be run solo but we will also allow any races to be run as a team for those that want to, the only requirement there will be both drivers need to be in the same class which will be determined by the qualifying server standings.
  12. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

Thank you marty!
  13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Can you please manually BOP all the cars so I can run the Lambo ST competitively? Thank you in advance.
  14. Mael

Mael Professional

Book me in as well :D
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Are you in?
    Will do. :)
  16. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Yeah put me down, I'll possibly only run IGTC though
    nanlatt likes this.
  17. Paulfaus

Paulfaus Rookie

Hi there I would like to sign up for this season: @Paulfaus
    Are there any particular requirements other than staying out of everyone’s way?
    Cheers
    Paul
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Read the season schedule and entries thread, set a lap in the qualy server also make sure we have your steam guid.

If you want to join in for tonights sprint season just enter server 2 with the "season2" password.
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Rolz likes this.