DIVISION 4 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  2. googe00

googe00 Rookie

PSN ID
    googe00
    HI Team,
    Sorry i wont be able to make it tonight. Good luck everybody. Ill look forward to seeing you on the track next season.

James
    Antmeg26 likes this.
  3. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    Well a short and sharp race meeting last night for myself doing two quali laps right at the end after another restart, no pressure for a third place on the grid, but that was it for me - race done with the dreaded old disconnect for the second race meeting this season :roflmao: Hope everyone had a super endurance race and thanks for your help with trying to get up and running a few times and also restarting the room :whistling: You did a super job again Anne as the room captain and very patient :thumbsup: Congratulations to the podium last night whoever got there and the championship table Nice racing Ozi Bro:thumbsup: and looking forward to next season and sure the ROOZ team will come up with yet another superb car and track combo, see you all there :D
    stucar17, googe00, Antmeg26 and 2 others like this.
  4. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Endurance round was a bit painful with the issues and disconnects:poop:
    Congrats to @ozzy_bro for season title and @anne for keeping him honest.:thumbsup:
    Bad luck @Dosy, not your season.:D need to sort those technical excuses...., i mean issues.:p
    Kudos to my team mates this season, @colin-50_ and @Rebort.:thumbsup:
    Thanks to @anne for another great season at hosting.:thumbsup:
    Thanks to Raceonoz admin for providing a great setting for having some fun.:thumbsup:
    To all other Div 4 Racers, thanks for the good racing and see ya again soon. :cool:
    stucar17, googe00, Dosy and 4 others like this.
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI All, sorry taken so long to get to this....

Congrats to @ozzy_bro for the championship mate....well done. To @anne and @doski for 2nd and third well, done.... Hopefully everyone enjoyed the season !

Want to thank everyone for racing each week, hopefully we can see big grids again in the BMW Procar !

As ive said in the other threads, Thanks to @Bounty05 for a great job on the tables, and to @garyw61 and @Ad2mny for the help in setup and stewards group.

Also thanks to the guys/ and girls ! who hosted, and acted as room captains .... Not a real easy job, hopefully we have a few less issues in the upcoming season.

I will start putting the new season together on Sunday, so stay tuned for that..... ill message everyone through PSN who hasnt registered for the new season, as i say, would be great to have good numbers again for a season of 'retro' !

Ill also start to get the prize draw stuff sorted for the huge Pagnian Cockpit !

Cheers stu
    Dosy, Adam Parsons and annelorrianne like this.