DIVISION 3 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SuiCid3 and Ad2mny like this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Have added @Gavatron to your div guys, his PSN is azzahw and he is in the div 3 PSN chat.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Added. Just need the request accepted so I can invite to the lobby.
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Just getting it out there now I won’t be able to attend next weekends round (10/3) as i’ll be away for the long weekend.

Might need @ned83 to host the wet round.

@stucar17
    ned83 and stucar17 like this.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Nothing worth reporting this week, not even worth making a highlight video I don’t think. Will have a look tomorrow maybe but don’t hold your breath lol.

Not racing this round, would have liked to give the wet round a go, from season set-up the car handles the water pretty well.

Good luck all and i’ll see you at Rd6
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  10. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Not going to make. See everyone next week .
  11. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    Qualified 3rd but started 4th for speeding in the pits, annoying but entirely avoidable. Still happy with 2nd row given my lack of practice. Nice lap G-Man.

Average start saw Road Fury get through leaving me 5th by turn 1 with Ned on my tail. Good battle for a couple of laps as we closed in on 2nd-4th with G-Man driving off like it was dry. Lap 4 or 5 Fatmix had a spin on last corner exit. Seowster was right on his tail and had to lift to avoid him which gifted me 3rd, with Ned getting through too. Managed to catch Road Fury and capitalised on a mistake through the Dunlop chicane. G-Man was pulling ~1 sec a lap so it was pretty clear the rest of us were racing for 2nd, although to be fair I was probably holding up the train a little. Towards end of first stint I found myself in a battle with Smokey for 2nd , he was quicker but couldn’t get through. Pitted lap 12 or thereabouts as the left front started to overheat. After all the pit stops had cycled through I found myself in 2nd and there was ~1 sec back to 5th. Stayed that way for 8 odd laps until Smokey and Fatmix and incident and dropped back a bit. Cracking battle with Seowster right till the end. He was appreciably quicker through turn 1 and Dunlop chicane. I had a bit on him through La Chapelle and we were pretty even though Le Musee which meant I didn’t have to defend into the double right hander. Had a puckering moment through the river on the back straight with a couple of laps to go, it’s in the video.

Finished 2nd due to a largely error free race, was 7th fastest in terms of quickest lap. I hopped on board with a couple of other cars to give a better sense of how close it was, hope you enjoy the action.
    stucar17, Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.
  12. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  13. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Anyone know if race will start with 68ltrs or 100ltrs been having a practice and it starts with 68ltrs so done calculations on that but don't want to get to race and find out we start with 100ltrs
  14. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    I had a full length run the AM. Started with 68
    fatmix68 likes this.
  15. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Well that was a disappointing finish to the season internet dropped out due to the storm where I live. Had a great season thourghly enjoyed the racing congratulations to gman on season win see you next season.
  16. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    Thanks for the battle for 5th while it lasted
  17. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    You absolutely freaked me out when it happened too. I had just caught up, when suddenly your car slowed and disappeared when I got on your tail. My first thought was lag and I was waiting for a hit from somewhere. Sucks you dropped out though
    fatmix68 likes this.
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Well another season run and won. Kept some great numbers all season too which keeps the racing interesting.

Started off ok but lack of practice midweek hurt my Sunday nights.

Well done GMAN on the championship, and hope to see the rest of you again next season.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry taken so long to get to this guys.....
    Congrats to @g-man for the championship mate, dominant performance.... To @ned83 and @smokey for the podium...

Want to thank everyone for racing each week, hopefully we can see big grids again in the BMW Procar !

As ive said in the other threads, Thanks to @Bounty05 for a great job on the tables, and to @garyw61 and @Ad2mny for the help in setup and stewards group.

Also thanks to the guys who hosted, and acted as room captains .... Not a real easy job, hopefully we have a few less issues in the upcoming season.

I will start putting the new season together on Sunday, so stay tuned for that..... ill message everyone through PSN who hasnt registered for the new season, as i say, would be great to have good numbers again for a season of 'retro' !

I will also chase anon when i get back over easter weekend for the prize draw....

Cheers stu
    fatmix68 likes this.