Division 3 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Found this car to be on ice (the frozen water type not the other.) all season and had to drive the wheels off it to keep up. I've got a wedding in Canberra on Saturday so wont be rushing home to run in a car I haven't enjoyed.
  2. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Not enough practice for me this week and it showed. Spun around a few times. Even got lapped - just. Got caught at the back after the fist lap after Cob got turned around on lap one coming onto the back straight. And well kept falling back after that.

Went deep and off track on the first corner on the last lap to allow the leaders past but one followed me a little. Then they looked like they tangling on the second corner and I caught them back up - will have to check my replay to see what happened there.
    Last round next week and it is the enduro. The track looks fun and challenging.
    It has been fun season - hopefully can match mid pack next season to get some actual racing.
  3. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Q3, R1
    Stoked to get my first W although it sounds like there might be some pending investigations. Dropped back to 4th or 5th in the first few laps but managed to get back to 2nd after Blue spun at McPhillamy. DeafDude was breathing down my neck and was quicker over the top of the mountain but it's hard to pass up there and I was able to get away enough from Forrest Elbow to Griffins. I could see Blue gaining and was hoping he would start to give DD some trouble but before that happened he got past at the chase. Blue got past me pretty quick an he was released to go attack DD and Ant. I was hoping he would drag me along. At some point DD spun at the chase and I was back in 3rd. The last 5 or so laps both Blue and I were catching Ant. 2 or so laps from the end I was 5seconds or so back and came around Griffins to find Ant and Blue had come together. I threaded through but not sure how close I was to getting caught up I'd need to have a look at the replay. Don't think I breathed for the last 1.5 laps I was taking it very easy hoping not to lose it.

Hopefully everything gets sorted out and we have a good clean race next week . I think it's a tough track there will definitely be some offs.
    beakeroo, Ant_427, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Bounty05 is a protest here in div 3, so hold off on their results....
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    No probs.....I'll stay tuned
  6. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    A short vid of a couple of accidents from last nights race. Reply cut out at lap 19 tho so didn't get the last lap accident.

7. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    Destruction Derby!
    Rebort likes this.
  8. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    At one stage - you could say that!
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. Anthonyb

My race
    Qualified 8th about 2.5 sec off pb the car felt like it had no grip all of qually.
    Hit ready for race start only to have a notice flash up the blue had left the session. So looks like a rolling start. Settle into 8th behind ads to have what sounds like a helicopter hovering above me after 1 and a half laps I was well over it so pulled the pin as did many others.
    Another restart and everything was good seemed to have grip so started cracking on. Came up the hill to turn 2 to a car park thought I could squeeze through a hole but no good belted someone. Then car wouldn't start finally got going again back in 8th coming into the chase with someone and @CobMcCool only to touch the grass and take cob out. Again car wouldn't start just kept cranking got going again by now my fowl mood was rotten so pulled the pin before I stuffed someone elses race.
    Congrats to @Aykay on your first win mate great effort lot of respect mate especially with you being on a controller. Well done to the rest of the podium.
    If I'm back in time for next weeks race I may or may not run see how I feel.
    Catch you on track.
    Ant
    beakeroo, Aykay and Ant_427 like this.
  10. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Turn on auto clutch and you have to worry about the stalling problem.
  11. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hmmmm I see a pile up ahead, perhaps if I floor it I can get through?! :p
    Woody and Rebort like this.
  12. Anthonyb

Have auto clutch allocated to a button turned auto clutch on still wouldn't start just kept cranking like it was flooded. It is a European :):):):) box and all.
  13. Anthonyb

Days of thunder
  14. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Classic!
    Ant_427 and Anthonyb like this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Sorry @CobMcCool just remembered that was my fault for turning you around on the first lap.
  16. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    LOL Someone definitely thought they had a matched set of staggered spectrum tyres on.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  17. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

Do you have the last lap on replay ?
  18. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Unfortunately not Blue.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Due to the lack of a replay, the protest from the Bathurst round has been dismissed
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good luck for the last round of the season lads.... i will get the driver briefing up either tonight or tomorrow.
    All ill ask for the last round is a bit of a head count of numbers so we know how many runners we have. With D2 a bit light on, if there is space i can merge D3 and 2..... Dont think it will work (if all d2 show up we will have 9 or 10 i think), and D3 have had good numbers, but best to know before hand...
    Thanks stu