GT Sport Season 3 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Sad face.
    You are right in that this track is good. Prob the best so far this season
  2. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    I will miss Sundays Race as well ....Origin...... "QUEENSLANDER"
    [​IMG]
    incey likes this.
  3. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    What if we moved the race forward an hour? I'm happy to do that if others are keen
  4. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot here... This could stand to be my best result all season with all the outs haha
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    I am easy ether way I am out in the afternoon and might watch origin there so don't change it to suit me ....
    Thanks anyway:thumbsup:
  6. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Not If I whip your butt :)
    Luke likes this.
  7. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

that would be good with me then i could race too, otherwise i cant race coz i gotta work.
    wait........
    oh you mean forward.......
    yeah i cant race.:thumbsdown:
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 6 : Dragon Trail Gardens II - 32 laps at 06:30 Sunny - 24/6
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

ORIGIN : If you are unable to attend on Sunday, please post in your division thread so that the room Captain is aware of your absense.
  9. vanzr

vanzr Rookie

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    Wont get home in time for tonights race, all the best gents!
  10. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Race 6
    Qual
    [​IMG]
    Race Result
    [​IMG]
    Race Timings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LittleBlacko DSC - 1.23.825
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Ah yes the win that got away!:( Thought I had this in the bag...
    Until two laps from the end when my fuel warning came up on screen. That’s when I realised I hadn’t conserved enough to get to the end. Tried desperately to turn fuel to lean and hope I could hang on but within an instant @Luke Was chasing me down like a seagull to a chip. He gave me a nudge in the middle of the hairpin which was my fault as I was trying to turn the fuel back up mid corner, (yeah I know, who does that sh@#??), so as to pit again ASAP but I lost control on the ripple strip just after and spun. That gave @Luke the lead & @F1R3W1ND 2nd place. Moral of the story, put a lap worth of fuel in to be sure rather than assume you’ve saved enough:cautious:
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Luke, Matthyus and Tristan Jones like this.
  12. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I did just that on my last pit stop. Made it with 2 laps spare and a warning you have low fuel on the screen :)
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP
    Round 7: Blue Moon Speedway Infield A - 44 laps - 16:00 Cloudy - 1/7
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  14. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Not gonna make it tonight unfortunately guys
  15. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Giving me a chance to catch up, eh? :)
    Luke likes this.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Finally got a chance to run some laps at the bay this arvo. Compromised slightly by an afternoon of drinking with friends. It seems I will be lapped tonight so I will do my best to stay out of the way of the leaders.
    Matthyus likes this.
  17. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Okay so i thought i was leaving for cairns tonight with my partner to surprise the in-laws (yay :thumbsdown:) didn't realise we pushed flights back to tomorrow. So I can race now! Haven't done any practice at all as I thought i wasn't gonna make it, but any points will help the cause... Sorry Johnno ;)
    Matthyus likes this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    cairns is yuck at the moment, drizzle, cool, overcast. gardens look nice though
  19. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Lol that sounds nice incey. Wait is cool to you still 30degrees plus?
  20. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Race 7
    Qual
    [​IMG]
    Race Result
    [​IMG]
    Race Timings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Incey DSC - 1.03.222
    Russell, Luke, emmo46 and 1 other person like this.