Division 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I am away next weekend anyway, so you guys can race. Just don't know how many people from Queensland and NSW who like league will race..
  2. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Totally forgot they had an origin on a Sunday this year. Idiots.

Can we get a show of hands who would prefer to watch origin or race.

I myself would prefer the round to be postponed/re-run at the end of the season.
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  3. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    If we could postpone that would be sweet, if not i will probably miss the last round. Queenslanda
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  4. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It has always just run as per normal and if you don’t make it then it can be your drop round
  6. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

So we racing tonight?
  7. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

As far as I know we are.
  8. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Yes. Next week is the origin clash
  9. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Well done to podium winners, i guess to all on a tough race.
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done to Poppin on the win, and Slambo for that incredible lap in quali!
    I started 3rd and stuck with Slambo and Poppin, until Slambo had an off. I tried staying with Poppin but fell to nearly 2 secs behind when he pitted on lap 8. I thought that it would be too early, but no, he was setting purple sectors so I decided to pit on lap 10. Too late he already had a lead of over 10 secs on me...
    I didn't do enough practice on the semi slicks and it showed as he pulled away by about 1 sec per lap until I got my head around it. By then it was too late, but I was safe in 2nd so just backed off on the last lap.
    Thanks to the guys that did show up tonight. We did try joining together with div 2 to make a full grid but there were some comparability issues. Thanks for your patience guys
    Slambobagan, Ad2mny, Anthonyb and 3 others like this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    where are the results???
  12. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    We can't be trusted to look after ourselves
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sorry @Hatfield
    Was waiting for a decision on a protest. Will put them up tonight.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thx

in the meantime, could I just get the order and who got pole/FL?

I know slambo was pole
    i know poppin won with ao 2nd
  15. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    FL was AO
    Slambo 3rd
    tb 4th
    benny 5th
    itesbenny dsc'd
    Hatfield likes this.
  16. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Boys I have a confession to make !
    I have been Procrastinating over the last week or so about bailing on this season and have now come to the conclusion that is exactly what I'm going to do , I do apologies as I know it isn't really going as well as most seasons do with attendance and so on and me leaving isn't going to help .

I can bull :):):):) all day long that I have this to do or that , its actually about wanting more time to play different games other than project cars , I will still be playing pcars just not as much ......I have lost interest in having to be on every sunday night unfortunately .
    Anyways that's about it , I will be on the forum as per usual , I'm never too far away :) .
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  17. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Way too quit whilst your ahead lol

Completely understand everyone needs a break from it every now and then
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  18. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Cheers Poppin , much appreciated
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 6 : OSCHERSLEBEN A COURSE : 27 LAPS : 1/7/18
    - Qual Time - @ 12pm - (1 weather slot - Light Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 1pm - Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Light Cloud
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Turn 1 and Turn 2 will be very tricky for the first few laps while we are all bunched up. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUSThave at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful at the chicane, easy to cut there. Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. You WON'T need to change tyres this round. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, no tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Oschersleben is in the middle of the final 2 right turns. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line (which is around the first curve of the pit entry), any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track in the middle of TURN 2. The exit is very tricky with a sharp right turn just before the exit onto the track proper. Be careful if you are following someone out, as you nearly need to come to a full stop to make the turn. Make sure you are aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...Also note that the control line for the exit is at the GREEN WITCHES HATS, NOT THE WHITE LINE ACROSS THE TRACK.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, autech91 and Garyw61. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !