Season 15 Car Vote 1

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2018.

?

I want that one! (or two)

Poll closed Apr 24, 2018.
  1. V8SC http://v8scorsa.weebly.com/

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Corvette C7R GTE

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Porsche 962C Short tail

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Porsche 911 R

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  6. Praga R1

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  7. R18 E-TRON QUATTRO/TS 040 Hybrid/919 Hybrid 2015/6

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Please test the cars before voting. There's a bit of variety and everything from road to LMP. The Supercars mod is partially tested, but I found it ok and we could certainly do a season in it.
    jlynn777, squid and Rolz like this.
  2. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

I spent a bit of time in the LMP1's last night.
    the Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO i found to be the hardest to drive on default set due to the way the gearing is compared to the Porsche and Toyota. The Audi your changing through the gears quite quickly compared to the other 2 and its something i could get used to after some time.
    I'd go with thew Porsche on my team as i found it the best to drive but that's me. I found you could through the porsche into the corners deep compared to the Toyota which seemed to have rear end loose (default sets) The Toyota wasn't far behind and that be my 2nd pic but did have good turn in when i was testing at Red Bull Ring.
    If we do Run the LMP1's it be good to do a 45-60 min race if possible rather than laps or Laps = to that time.

The V8 Mod i quite like. I like the sound pack. I run the Nissan usually.
    It does handle ok, i'm not a setup god and i tend to run Default and just adjust the brakes and ride height and that's my setup LOL... after a few laps you do feel it grip better and can put some good times down. Im still getting used to Assetto again after a big break but compared to the 1st v8 mod that was out a few yrs ago its quite a good little package.
    If this does become the fav for the the next season, do we run Aussie tracks or a mix ?
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

In LMP1 cars I think you can only have Toyota and Audi together. They were both from the same year 2014 with both Porsches newer 2015/2016 and considerably faster with different rules so they have more electric energy to use it needs heaps of ballast or restrictor and even then its hard to match as they are quite different cars.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    1 more day left to vote. TBH the LMP option would be one of those cars so we don't have to deal with the disparity between them. I figure if that option gets up we'll choose one of the cars with a vote. As for tracks, haven't had time to do much of any of that. If the vette gets up I'd like to try some of the recently updated US tracks like Road America and Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca and maybe Daytona. If the V8's get up then we will be heading to some Aussie tracks for sure, but we may struggle to get 7 good mod tracks with enough pit boxes.
    c4rLo5 and Rolz like this.
  5. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Looks like the V8 mod is going to get there.

Im happy for a mix of Aussie and Other tracks. Didnt think of the pit box issue either.

Done a Turtle Beach V8 Nissan, see what it would look like lol
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  6. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

7. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

8. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I can see it now in the team chat... but i want to drive a **** and not a ****
    grabs popcorn...
    :roflmao:
    marty likes this.
  9. squid

squid Rookie

oh each team gets one car?
    i guess it doesnt really matter with supercars since they're all the same :):):):).
  10. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

LOL, i just done those up for something to do.
    The Turtle beach one is based on the Armorall one and the Hi Tec is based on the real Hi tec V8 from 2012 and the Gamesmen is the DJR Penske base, which i quite like.
    Im not sure what team im with but if the other teams want to use these skins , feel free.
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666