[EVENT] RACEONOZ Bahrain Grand Prix - Winner: Seth

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jul 18, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    RACEONOZ F1 2016 Bahrain Grand Prix
    WINNER: Seth

Parent thread: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...onoz-formula-one-world-championship-ps4.2548/

[​IMG]
    The first ever race held in the Middle-East, the Sakhir circuit has been on the Formula One calendar since 2004, a race dominated by Michael Schumacher and Ferrari. A twisty and undulating circuit running through the desert, the track places a premium on mechanical grip and an optimum aero package, in order to get through the fast sweepers and 4 long straights. Since 2014 the race has been held at night, much to the drivers and engineers delight, with the cooler temperatures making things easier on the drivers, tyres and engines.

S1 Podium: 1. Seth (Mercedes) 2. Beau (Haas-Ferrari) 3. Benny (Williams-Mercedes)
    Date: Thursday 20th of July, 8:20 AEST, room open at 7:50
    Time of Day: Midnight (X5)
    Host: Zachery
    Race Length: 57 Laps
    Qualifying: 18 minute shootout
    Tyres: SS, S, M

DRIVERS BRIEFING R15 - Bahrain Grand Prix - 57 Laps
    Time of Day: Midnight (X5)
    Previous Winner: Seth

[​IMG]

Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.
    TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalised by the stewards group.
    CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.
    PASSING : Sakhir has many overtaking spots, with 2 DRS zones. Of all the tracks on the calendar, this one probably provides the easiest passing chances,
    SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.
    TURN 1 LAP 1 : You do not need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and/or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains and give room to those around you. Drivers in the back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with crazy passes.
    PIT LINES : Please take the correct entry (max 2 wheels over the unbroken white lines either side on the pathway into the pits) and on exit, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning. It is STRONGLY recommended you turn pit assist on, so you do not spit yourself onto the racing line exiting the pits.
    BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you. Please do not slow down in a dangerous spot. Stick to one side of the road and do not swerve. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. In addition, it is asked you move to the side instead of moving off the track and stopping. You are in a race too, you are just as much as part of the race as the leaders. Not holding up the leaders is paramount, but stopping on the side of the track causes unnecessary yellow flags, which can interrupt a battle for position.
    STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : We will be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/
    PENALTY POINTS: For this season you can only be awarded Penalty Points if you have been protested, fail to upload your pole position lap, make a track limit infringment on the lap, quit without retiring or spamming the PS4 Group Chat.
    GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.
    QUITTING : This is a huge problem in this game, remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you have had enough or need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. Failure to do so will result in 3 penalty points against your name.
    RECORD YOUR RACE!: Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.
    Red Bull Racing TAG-Heuer (3 & 33)
    1. randm90 (#18)
    2. RooBoys (#18)

Renault Sport Formula One Team (20 & 30)
    1. Knuckles (#99)
    2. Mark (#45)

Haas F1 Team (8 & 21)
    1. (2) Jim (#69)
    2(2). George (#56)

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team (44 & 6)
    1(1). Motors (#76)
    2(1). Nigel (#36)

Williams Martini Racing (19 & 77)
    1. Seth (#24)
    2. NZDMK (#72)

Sauber F1 Team (9 & 12)

McLaren Honda (14 & 22)
    1. Zachery (#92)

Scuderia Toro Rosso (26 & 55)
    1. Razor (#74)
    2. Rhino (#18)

Manor Racing MRT (94 & 88)
    1. Toranafan (#02)
    2. Pykey (#04)

Scuderia Ferrari (5 & 7)
    1. Benny (#23)
    2. Hatfield (#2)

Sahara Force India F1 Team (11 & 27)
    1. Bryan_F (#64)
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    razor4797, Jurassic Mark and Hatfield like this.
  2. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Here have another onboard from the best V8
  3. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    Hi, can I race in the spare spot at Red Bull tonight please? No #18 if possible as well.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Sure thing mate, what career number do you use?

@Zachery could you add RooBoys on PSN please?
  5. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    #18 please
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yep, done.

Also guys, if you notice someone missing before we kick off tonight, send them an invite and let me know. i think i have everyone, but would hate to miss someone.
  7. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Looks like im gonna be out of action again, no net at the moment.
  8. its-benny-racer

back up again
    Zachery and Knuckles like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so my g29 just constantly calibrates
    bought it 6 may 2016 so it is still under logitech warranty
    will call jb hifi to see if I can get a straight replacement

anyone else deal with something similar? did you get it replaced over the counter? or have to send it in?
  10. its-benny-racer

Wow, seems whatever internet issues I have plaguing me on Thursday nights is continuing. Leading fairly comfortably only to have my net bomb again. Had to figure out how to get back into the race (never had to do that before). Finally did but by then was way behind in 3rd.
    Zachery likes this.
  11. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    I haven't had this is YET but I am on my 3rd g29, jb swapped mine straight over. Very good
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

That sucks. Should be right thou. I know wolf and his son got theres replaced when faulty.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Pretty lonely race really.
    Zachery likes this.
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I waltzed in and they just replaced it over the counter
  15. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    We gonna have two #18's then?
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    and that is what they did this morning!!!!

at first he said it was out of the 1 year warranty and would need to be sent back.

until I told him, logitech website shows 2 yrs.

He said prove it and I did and he replaced on the spot
    Zachery and RHINO11 like this.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    hahahaha "PROVE IT MATE"
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    Sorry Rhino didn't see that it was taken already, I'll change to #87 if that's free?
  19. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Nah nah, didn't mean it that way
    @Hatfield ur new number allocation allows for two 18's in this league right??
    ^^^Thats what I was trying to get at
    Either way I'll be changing it #11 next season
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    F1 is different since numbers for real F1 drivers are taken
    so you can't run the same number in this league. But it is different for the number allocation thing