[COMPLETE] Assetto Corsa Season 5: Prepare to SLIDE.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

just pulled a 2m05s479 lap at monteral , i was holding my breath hanging on for dear life all of the lap as the slowest guy here, theres a bench mark to gauge your laps guys
    Peter Wise likes this.
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I'm out for the season fanatec pedals have gone bust again and the handbrake stopped all together and the wheel is knocking so yep joy....More screwing around till they fix/replace everything
  3. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Hey Dave, dont know if I'm any good at giving tips but in AC I find smoother is defiantly quicker even if it feels like your goin too slowly around corners.
    When learning a new track I just try and lap without going off and then build speed around corners later. Also gives you a chance to find the right line.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Maaaaate. That sucks. It's good gear, just lacks reliability. Need to own 2 sets of everything when you run Fanatec.
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yeah its a pain love it when it's working going to try and get an extended warranty while am at it hate to find out what I would be charged without one :/
  6. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Thing is, the amount you pay for Fanatec stuff, you would think it would last right? I think I am fairly happy with the old T500RS, it is still doing its job today, and still could break one of my fingers if I have the FFB up high enough... I don't see the point in investing just yet until reliability is sorted.....
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  7. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

mines been running ok kind of haha it has stuffed up but then i played with it and managed to get it working again somehow havent had a prob for many months now.

i had thrustmaster TX for maybe 6 months or less it would over heat and end up having no FFB after about 20-30mins lol
  8. gominiman

gominiman Rookie

Will there be compulsory pit stops at Montreal?
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No mate, sprint round. The practice server is set at 275%, that is what we will be running.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Can't make it tonight guys. Have good race all.
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That's a pity Krunch. See you next week champ.

Guys, tonight is a sprint round. So we start off with the normal Qual and Race. After that I will jump out and get the results, then reset the qual. You will only get one lap qual for the second race. So out lap, hot lap then back to pits. Anymore than that and you get a d/q. There is not a restriction on time so get some clean air, warm your tyres and get into it. Any questions hit me up on teamspeak. Should be on in half an hour or so.
  13. Confused Serval

Confused Serval Rookie

anyone else having performance issues with AC? I'm getting 300-500 ping on the servers, yet still getting 28 ping on speed test 13mbs dl and 6 up with normal performance on websites. I might reset the game and try it out again.
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Server has been changed, new hardware but settings the same. Just got home, loaded up the race settings, see if that works.
  15. Confused Serval

Confused Serval Rookie

All good now mate, also having problems with Windows 10, just turned off all the automatic peeping and downloads and there is less glitching in game that caused me to run straight into a wall just them.

When they optimise this OS I will be so happy.
  16. Confused Serval

Confused Serval Rookie

Apparently not... Internet is giving up the ghost tonight, so I'm out. Hopefully Copper and 54 and give em hell for the Gamesmen, and Dave Brister, I'm sorry but I won't be there to give you any challenge tonight.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  17. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

can u at least start the race and drop out so i keep my 2nd last streak going mate, lol
    Peter Wise likes this.
  18. Shampwho

Shampwho Rookie

if it isnt too late id like to be able to join in this race?..i am just downloading dreqm pack 3 now..havent been able to aford until now :(
    Anon666 likes this.
  19. Mael

Mael Professional

Wow.... probably the most physical races I've had. Fighting other drivers plus a ill-handling car. Great :D
  20. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Ahh, Really liked the 2 Race format.
    1st Race- After a number of Restarts for Div 2 Room, we finally got underway and after the 3rd restart got pushed around and back to the rear of the grid. Managed to get up to 8th by the end so really happy to be able to work my way back up.

Race 2- Quali 3rd, got a good start and managed to hold 2nd for 1 lap LOL. BJMatho and Mael managed to get up to me and a race was on. Slasher and PeteC not far behind. Last lap manage to keep Mael on the outside into turn 1 and he went wide so i locked the brakes to hold on track and Mael went off but i was able to pull and under over and hold 4th place to the end.

Well done to Carlos, QC and BJMatho for the Podiums in Div 2 Race 2.

As much of a pain these are to drive, they are good fun. But look forward to the next Series Cars.
    Thanks to DriftOz for Hosting and the field for a good race.
    Anon666, Peter Wise, loris P. and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.