ACC Monday nights Season 2 Schedule, Entry List, Standings and Sign Up

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 6, 2020.

1. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Adding Laguna sounds good to me!
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. Mia_09

Mia_09 New Recruit

"firstName":"Mia",
    "lastName":"Ott",
    "shortName":"OTT",
    #909 please and thanks!
  3. Tarquin

Tarquin New Recruit

"firstName":"Pete",
    "lastName":"Viney",
    "shortName":"VNY",
    #118 please

Thanks!
  4. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

5. Hayden Benefield

Hayden Benefield New Recruit

Hayden
    Benefield
    BNE
    #38 please
  6. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

If your using oracle you could try using CASE WHEN statements with a OVER PARTITION BY clause rather than using multiple scalar sub queries. This will ensure your results table is only scanned once either by partition or full table scan.. Or maybe look at creating some hints..
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Both have been added to the season.
    I will add you in once we get your guid and also all new entries will need to set a laptime in our qualifying server to make sure they get added to the Monday server entry list. You will have access to all the practice servers and Wednesdays race night server, For Monday race night new entries will need a qualy time to get on the grid.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

@marty - Just a thought.. Maybe for season 3 the entry list could include the drivers discord name as well. Some drivers have 3 different handle names between, acc, raceon and discord which can make it a little tricky at times..

No big deal though if not..
    marty and Rolz like this.
  9. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

regarding discord i think it should be requested that peoples discord names match their in game name. so often you have no idea who is who in discord because they have a random nickname in discord.
    Rolz likes this.
  10. Rolz

I like what OOR have done in theirs... "Real name (Alias)" I'll ask Mullock how he did that.
    Wally likes this.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Now that I have your GUID I added you to all the entry lists, just ensure you have set a qualy time in the Kyalami qualifying server before Monday to ensure you can get into the server the same as all new joiners.
  12. Nathan A.

Nathan A. New Recruit

"firstName":"Nathan",
    "lastName":"Asher",
    "shortName":"ASH",

Request #006
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

We are at round 9 of the season, all new season entries now must set a laptime in our Kyalami season qualifying server before they will be added to the race night entry list. The entry is password protected but if your not on the entry list you still wont get in. This is everyone that has not yet started a race will need a time before the coming Suzuka round.

All the names below will need to set a time before they can run their first Monday race.
    @Tarquin @Hayden Benefield @Mia_09 @Necrys @Günthar Rowe @Anon666 @Nathan A.

For everyone else that has already started a race but not yet set a laptime this will be the last round you will have access to the race night server until a time is set. The qualifying time is a league requirement, for some reason some guys don't have a time yet. Its possible for the odd person a time went missing if the server shut down before making a results file though this should be pretty rare.

The names below will be able to start at Suzuka but from rnd 10 but will be taken off the Monday start list until they have a time set.
    @c4rLo5 @Easty410 @Dan Medved @LeeMac @Andy

Here are the current qualifying times, if your name is on here and I missed it let me know, times are auto updated each hour but could take up to 2hrs for your time to appear depending on when the session finished that you set your time in.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Your number will be #6 as I just tested and we can't have 00 in the json files, this corrupts the format and entry list doesn't load.
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  15. Stahl

Stahl New Recruit

"firstName":"Ian",
    "lastName":"Hansen",
    "shortName":"HAN",
    #79 please
  16. Rolz

marty likes this.
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You could also just say read the 1st post in this thread. ;)

Guys its fairly clearly written what is needed for entry to the season. Everyone is welcome to join but until you have read and done all thats needed for entry into the season you wont get access to the server on Monday race nights.

The race night server is passworded and is locked entry to only those on the entry list, just having the password wont get you in if your not on the entry list.

We need Your name and car number, GUID in the relevant thread and a laptime set in the league qualifying server. This all needs to be done before 6.30pm aest on race nights but the qualy time you have until 7pm aest tongive a very late entry some chance of joining.

If all that isnt done you want be able to enter a Monday league race until it is, if this isnt done by the time required you will not be able to race until the next week.

Please dont take this the wrong way but as much info as possible is given, yet nearly all late entries miss most of whats needed. Of the new guys entered this week we have only had a qualy time from one of them so far.
  18. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

the 2 people i referred this week, Mia and Hayden have both done laps in qual server and have been recorded above.
    marty likes this.
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks, most have now set a qualy time, so far the only entered people not in the entry list for the race are @Stahl we have no steam GUID or qualifying time so you need to get these in if you want to race this Monday before 6:30 aest.

There are still some older entries but yet to start a Monday race @Günthar Rowe and @Necrys You guys will need to set a qualifying time in order to get into the main race night server currently your not on the entry lists until we get a qualy time.

There are still a few guys that have raced in a season 2 race but not set a time, @Easty410 @LeeMac @Andy you guys are OK to start at Suzuka but need to set a qualy lap before rnd 10 to be able to keep racing on Monday nights.
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  20. Hinssy

Hinssy New Recruit

"firstName":"Thomas",
    "lastName":"Hinss",
    "shortName":"HIN",

I'd like #52 please
    Jeremy Talbot likes this.