ACC Monday nights Season 2 Schedule, Entry List, Standings and Sign Up

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 6, 2020.

1. AGK

AGK New Recruit

@marty I've set a time last night - still in AM class though ;)
  2. Daniel Benefield

Daniel Benefield New Recruit

"firstName":"Daniel",
    "lastName":"Benefield",
    "shortName":"BEN",

#34 Porsche please and thank you
    andyo450 likes this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Can you also post your guid in the steam GUID thread, car choice is still open until you start your first Monday race then you will be in that car for the rest of the season.

Also can you try set a qualy lap in the kyalami season qualifying server so we can get you in your correct class.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The list should be updated with car choice for all that have started a race, this should also be on the locked entry list which is in use on both server 1 full practice and server 3 hotlap server. Anyone that has the wrong car or an error here please let me know ASAP so it can be fixed before the race night.
  5. Daniel Benefield

Daniel Benefield New Recruit

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002196988/
    marty likes this.
  6. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

Hey guys so how does the championship standings work? Do you get seperate points for the sprint rounds and seperate points for enduro's etc? and then an overall championship? So there will be say a sprint winner an enduro winner and then overall winnners for each class?
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

yea to all of that - when you check out the tables next, check out the tabs for each class and cup type. There will be an overall, silver and am placing for each driver (in class) for the full season, then separate sprint, enduro and ICGT placings. Still haven’t fully tested the points calcs as this is the first season with ICGT but anything weird I can fix (usually...) once found
    Wally likes this.
  8. Necrys

Necrys New Recruit

firstname; Chris
    lastname; Davies
    shortname; NEC
    Coanda and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Have you also got a preferred race number, just make sure its not already used in the 1st post. If you can set a lap in our qualy server then we can also give you a class to race in.
  10. Necrys

Necrys New Recruit

#5 would be good.

Will be setting a lap later tonight or tomorrow, I only got about halfway through learning Kyalami so far, need to spend another hour or two with it.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Next official race is in a couple weeks so no massive rush just ideally you set one before your first race sp we can put you in your correct class.
  12. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

can we still sign up. Im getting back into sim racing after a divorce and can race every fortnight. possible weekly if my daughter is in bed before hand.
    Just wondering what we need to do if its possible to still join. Even if its only on a casual basis, with no points. I just want to race.
    Coanda, Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

People can sign up at any point and just run whatever rounds they can make, we need an entry in this thread and also a steam GUID in that thread so we can add people to the entry list. A qualifying lap in our kyalami server and as long as this is done prior to 6.30pm on a race night you can enter. Ideally getting this all done before a race day is easier for all but entries are open at any point during the season.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    Rolz likes this.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

@Brad Jesson seeing as you are the second person with #9 and me not noticing this can you pick another number. ;)
  15. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

krunch likes this.
  16. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

17. Dan Medved

Dan Medved Rookie

"firstName":"Dan",
    "lastName":"Medved",
    "shortName":"DAM",

Preferred race number: 27
    Car should be the Aston V8 Vantage
    Will try set a quali lap in a couple of hours
    Thanks guys!
  18. LeeMac

LeeMac New Recruit

"firstName":"Lee",
    "lastName":"Messina",
    "shortName":"MES"

Number - 35 if possible
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

19 it is.
    You have both been added into the season, you should have access to all servers if you can ensure you can enter server1 before 7.30pm aest so I can fix it before the actual race server is up at 8pm aest.
  20. Dan Medved

Dan Medved Rookie

Thanks Marty. Confirmed I could get into RaceonOz.com 01. Can't wait for the race
    marty and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.