ACC Monday nights Season 2 Schedule, Entry List, Standings and Sign Up

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 6, 2020.

1. LuciuxNexx

LuciuxNexx Rookie

"firstName":"Luke",
    "lastName":"Caspers",
    "shortName":"CAS",

Car number: 29

@marty you put my numer in as #99 not #29 on the entrants list ;)
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Can I get @Paulfaus and @kuda to give me their racing names and preferred number so I can update the entry lists.
    "firstName":"Marty",
    "lastName":"Cerven",
    "shortName":"CER",
    Also a number that's not already taken in 1st post from 1 to 999 thanks.
  3. Paulfaus

Paulfaus Rookie

Sure, sorry for the delay:

Paul
    Freeland
    PFR

cheers
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

No worries, any prefered race number?
  5. kuda

kuda Rookie

"firstName":"Ante",
    "lastName":"Kuda",
    "shortName":"KUD",

Race num: #5 or #935
  6. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

@marty - working with Fanatec to get a new power pack sent out direct (at my expense). Please save me a slot as I hoping to be back up and running by Bathurst or Misano however who knows with these sort of things.. I don't really care what class you slot me into :)

Also can I join some of the early rounds and just sit in the pits to spectate a little or is that an issue for you guys?
  7. Paulfaus

Paulfaus Rookie

Race number 61 if available. Otherwise I’ll take what’s left
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

OK, I also added you and @kuda to the race server entry list, seemed to have fallen off that somehow but should be all good now.
    Slots are saved for everyone that has entered, I think min pit spots for all tracks is 50 in the current build so its unlikely anyone that wants to make any round wont be able to get in. Also if you want to just spectate you can use the password "watch" and get into the server as a spectator. That's the same with all our private servers, currently I think 5 spectator slots but if more people think they may want this I can add some more.

We don't really expect everyone to make every round of the season as things always come up and not everyone is able to make all or even most rounds. The idea of the extra seasons within a season is to hopeful give these guys something to race for still if they can make most round in at least 1 of the championships. There is also a drop round in each one Sprint, ICGT, Enudoro and overall Sprint/Enduro. Allowing for a missed round to not take you out of the season.

Even if someone can only make 1 round its better then no rounds, hope to see you in there whenever you can be. ;)
  9. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

aaahh sweet.. I was not aware of how that all worked.. :cool:

I thought about getting the GPAD out like the old days but nah, the hands will be fried on the long runs + the competition is way too slick for that..

thanks Marty
  10. Easty410

Easty410 New Recruit

"firstName":"Mark"
    "lastName":"Eastham"
    "shortName":"EAS"
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You will be added to the season for the next round unfortunately the cut off for new entries is 6:30pm aedt on race nights and the server will be up for official practice very soon with entries already having been open for a few weeks. Feel free to jump into the Wednesday night sprints and the qualifying server tonight to set a time to get a grade for when you can enter the main Monday season from next week.
    Easty410 likes this.
  12. Chris Hildebrandt

Chris Hildebrandt New Recruit

"firstName":"Chris",
    "lastName":"Hildebrandt",
    "shortName":"HIL",

#14 please, I understand I am past the cutoff for R1
    SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will add you to the entry list once you post your GUID here, if you can also set a qualy lap in the Kyalami server so we can give you a class for the season.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have added the new guys to the entry list and will test the locked entry list with forced cars for all that did qualy in rnd 1. This entry list will be on both server 1 the full length race practice server and server 3 the static hotlap server. If anyone has the wrong car assigned to them in the 1st post or in the server let me know here. Also anyone that cant get into either server 1 or 3 post here and I will see if I can fix this locked entry list bug.

There will also always be a shorter session open server on the current Monday track on the ROOZ Singapore hosted public servers. Everyone in the season is on the entry list so should get in even if they don't meet the server requirements. The reason the public servers are hosted in Singapore is the main user base outside Australia wont have massive pings here and we cant set ping limits on public servers yet. Having these hosted in Australia means if it gets busy then the huge pings will stumble in. The servers restrictions are kept high so anyone outside the league should at least be competent to race with, its a good idea to get some race practice as hotlap practice really only helps in qualy, races are a fairly different beast in traffic.

That is also why we have the Wednesday sprint series to help give some race practice on the coming Monday track, more casual racing but 3 15 minute races gives a few starts and some chances in traffic. These are currently on local locked servers but open to anyone with the password not only official season entries.
    LuciuxNexx and Rolz like this.
  15. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

That’s a healthy looking entry list... I’ll be running old faithful btw with the Lambo Evo. Hopefully no more missed rounds
  16. T-86_RS

T-86_RS New Recruit

"firstName":"Josh",
    "lastName":"Brown",
    "shortName":"BRO",

Number 86 please EDIT: Saw thats taken, 65 then please

Also hi, set a 43.8 on the quali server last night, never drive Kyalami in anything before so that was an interesting experience. I think that puts me middle of AM class probably a good place to start. Looking forward to it!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  17. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe New Recruit

"firstName":"Günthar",
    "lastName":"Rowe",
    "shortName":"ROW",
    Race number "46"
  18. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

"firstName":"Brad",
    "lastName":"Jesson",
    "shortName":"BJE",
    Number 9, Please:)
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I need your steam guid too and all new entries make sure you set a lap in the qualy server to get a grade.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Currently we dont have a qualifying lap set for @c4rLo5 @Sparksy84 @AGK @Anon666 @Easty410 @Günthar Rowe @Brad Jesson if any of you guys want to move out of AM class you will need to set a time in the Kyalami qualifying server. Ideally everyone that races will set a time in this server and it will be up all season for any that have yet to set a lap or any late entries.

@Ivan somebody said is Ivica Uktovic so if you would want to race best to make a post in the forum so we know who you are. ;)
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020